Brookwood’s Musical Theater Steals the Spotlight

Grayson Roper

On Wednesday, March 22nd, I had the privilege to attend dress rehearsal for Brookwood High School’s musical production of High School Musical Jr. I was very impressed by the various talented students and faculty involved in making this production a great success.

Cole Cabiness, the leader of this production, was found to be very energetic, detail oriented, and encouraging. He has the perfect balance of these attributes. He provides constructive criticism for the cast and crew, while also making the production the best that it can possibly be.

I was very impressed by all of the cast’s ability to change scenes and outfits, and remember all of their lines, all under a time constraint. William Sanders, Noah Sellers, Abigail Barbin, Brooks Bentley, McKinley Hubbard, Nadia Carter, and the rest of the cast did an excellent job rehearsing what will be a great production.

High School Musical Jr. teaches many valuable lessons about life that are vital for everyone to learn or to be reminded of. The choice of this production, rather than one without a theme, shows the wisdom and care for society by David Blackwell, Ashley Sellers, and many of the sponsors at Brookwood High School.

Do not miss out on a great production put on by Brookwood High School’s Musical Theater Department! See image above for show times and admission prices!